Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Small Business Solutions
- Avast Small Office Protection
For overall functionality, and to enable the Antivirus client to authenticate/update, you must allow certain ports and URL addresses through your firewall or proxy server.
Avast web services are hosted in many countries around the world. Therefore, we do not recommend geoblocking in your firewall settings.
If geoblocking is necessary, we recommend you set URL Allow rules to supercede geoblocking, so Avast traffic can still be allowed.
- UDP 53 DoH enabled – Secure DNS services (only if using Real Site component)
- TCP 80 – Internet Vulnerability Checks and Feature Updates
TCP/UDP 443 – Encrypted communication
- TCP 7500 - For push notification services
Other Articles In This Section: