Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Small Business Solutions
- Avast Small Office Protection
Each individual account in your email client needs to be configured as required by your email provider. Refer to your email client's and provider's documentation for instructions.
To export your the
- Open the Antivirus client
- Go to Menu, then select Settings
- Click Search in the top right corner
- Type geek:area and hit ENTER
- In the Mail Shield section, ensure the checkbox next to Scan SSL connections is ticked, then click Perform next to Export certificate
- Select the export location
- In the Avast export confirmation dialog, click OK
Once you have exported the certificate, import it to your email client.
The certificate-related options are usually part of an email client's Privacy & Security settings (or Trust Center settings in Outlook in particular). If you are unsure how to import your certificate, please refer to your email client's and provider's documentation for more detailed instructions.
Other Articles In This Section: