PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Business Hub
You can assign a policy to an individual device, or to a group of devices. Policies control the level of active protection, data protection, and identity protection that devices get from Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security, and additional settings. For more information, see
This process requires devices to restart.
- If you would like to only manage policies for a specific site/customer, select a customer from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Devices page
- Do one of the following:
- For a single device: click the More (three dots) button beside the device you would like to assign a different policy to, hover over Change, then click Change Policy
- For multiple devices: select the check boxes of the devices you want to assign a different policy to, hover over More, then hover over Change and click Change Policy
- Select the new policy from the drop-down menu
- Click Apply
Other Articles In This Section: