Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Hub
For overall functionality, and to enable the Antivirus client
Avast web services are hosted in many countries around the world. Therefore, we do not recommend geoblocking in your firewall settings.
If geoblocking is necessary, we recommend you set URL Allow rules to supercede geoblocking, so Avast traffic can still be allowed.
- UDP 53 – Secure DNS services (only if using Real Site component)
- TCP 80 – Internet vulnerability checks and feature updates
- TCP/UDP 443 – Encrypted communication
- TCP 4158 – Mirror, for local updates within local network
- TCP 7074 – Remote Deployment within local network
- TCP 7500 - For push notification services
- islonline.net (Hub only, for Remote Control)
- *.managedoffsitebackup.net (Hub only, for Cloud Backup)
- *.sosonlinebackup.com (Hub only, for Cloud Backup)
- URLs required by application vendors
- Patch Management will download the necessary patches directly from the vendors; therefore, the connections must be allowed in order for the service to operate correctly.
Other Articles In This Section: