PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Moving Devices Between Groups
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Hub
When you add a device to a group, the device assumes the settings of the group that it is added to. If the group uses a policy, the added device also uses that policy. If you move the device to a different group, it changes to use the policy of the group you moved it to.
- If you would like to only manage groups for a specific site/customer, select a customer from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Devices page
- Do one of the following:
- For a single device: click the More (three dots) button beside the device you would like to move, hover over Change, then click Change Group
- For multiple devices: select the check boxes of the devices you want to move, hover over More, then hover over Change and click Change Group
- Select the new group from the drop-down menu
- Click Apply
Other Articles In This Section: