Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Hub
Users of Avast Business Hub now have the option to generate and send a support package for one or more devices directly from the console (as long as the devices have Agent version 4.23 or higher). This support package is used by Business Technical Support to troubleshoot any issues with the device.
For information on how to create a support package locally on end devices, see Creating and Sending Support Packages.
To create a support package and send it to our Business Support team via your console:
- Go to the Devices page of the console
- Do one of the following:
- For a single device, click the three dots next to the device
- For multiple devices, tick the checkboxes next to them, then click More above the device list
- The selected devices must belong to a single site
- Select Send support package
- In the pop-up dialog, click Collect and send to confirm the action
Once your package has been generated and sent, you will need to provide the file name to the Business Support agents so they can locate the file within the servers. This information will be automatically generated and shown in Device detail.
Other Articles In This Section: