PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Activating and Upgrading Subscriptions
This Article Applies to:
- Business Hub
An activation code is part of your confirmation of purchase. It contains information about the subscription you purchased. Your code is the "license" used to activate your software.
- When running the Console for the first time, the screen will prompt you to provide your activation/license code
- Enter the code in the designated field
- Click Activate
Activating Additional Subscriptions
- Select a customer in the customer drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Subscriptions page
- Do one of the following:
- If you have a code, click Enter activation code, enter the code, then click Activate
- Beside the subscription you would like to purchase, click Buy now, then complete the transaction
For more information on how to assign subscriptions to devices, see
Upgrading Subscriptions from the Hub
If you are a direct customer (not using OMS) with Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security products, you can upgrade to a higher tier directly from Business Hub without waiting for a renewal period or extending an expiration date. The upgrade option does not apply to the Ultimate Business Security products since that is the highest tier.
To get the upgrade, go to the Subscriptions page, locate your product subscription, and hit the Upgrade button.
You’ll see a comparison of individual product tiers with respective prices for upgrading.
Choose the product and select Proceed to checkout to finish the transaction in the online shopping cart.
You will see the new product directly in the Hub, with the original expiration date.
Other Articles In This Section:
Avast Small Business Solutions
Adding Devices to Your Network