PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Clean Junk for Android
This Article Applies to:
- Small Office Protection
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Mobile Protection has been removed from all Small Business Solutions subscriptions (Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security) due to low adoption. The mobile devices with the subscriptions activated are reverted to the free version.
Clean Junk displays the current amount of storage space being used on your device and enables you to safely free up some of that space.
You can run Clean Junk straight from the Mobile Security main screen by tapping the corresponding tile.
Avast Mobile Security will analyze your device's storage and notify you if any unneeded and/or temporary files were detected. In such case, you will have the option to perform one of two available actions:
- Qick Clean removes three types of files:
- Temporary app files: Temporary data which can be deleted with no impact on app functionality
- Advertisement cache: Data from folders where ad systems save their resources
- Used installation files: APK files used by sources other than Google Play
- Deep Clean removes hidden cache and thumbnails and detects photos that can be optimized to save more space.
The Deep Clean feature requires installing the Avast Cleanup app.
Other Articles In This Section: