PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Photo Vault for iOS
This Article Applies to:
- Small Office Protection
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Mobile Protection has been removed from all Small Business Solutions subscriptions (Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security) due to low adoption. The mobile devices with the subscriptions activated are reverted to the free version.
Photo Vault allows you to protect access to your photos with a PIN code. Photos that are moved to the Photo Vault are encrypted and hidden. The Photo Vault may encrypt photos either from user's gallery or taken by the camera directly from the Avast Security & Privacy app. These encrypted photos are "moved into the vault" (a special folder in the phone's internal memory) and invisible in any other app.
If you uninstall Avast Security & Privacy from your iOS device, any photos you have stored in the Photo Vault will be deleted along with the app and there is no option to restore them. We recommend exporting your files from Photo Vault before uninstalling the app.
Using Photo Vault
- Tap the Avast Security and Privacy icon on your device to open the app
- Tap Photo Vault on the main screen
- Tap Set Passcode, tap Ok on the warning, enter a 4-digit passcode, and confirm it
- Tap the plus icon to add a photo, then select one of the following:
- Photo Library: allows you to select photos from your existing gallery
- Camera: allows you to take photos and directly add them to the Photo Vault
- Enter your PIN or pattern
Removing Photos from the Vault
- Tap the Avast Security & Privacy icon on your device to open the app
- Tap Menu ▸ Photo Vault
- Tap Select in the top right corner
- Select the photos you would like to delete, then tap Delete in the bottom right corner
- Tap Delete on the warning dialogue to confirm
Other Articles In This Section: